Discussion: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 16 of 16  |  Show  posts at a time

Posted Anonymously
Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Feb 12 2007, 4:38 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2007, 4:38 PM EST
Anyone,
We have been searching for quite some time now for beagle/poodle mix puppies, and have had absolutely no luck... Any suggestions on places to look/people to contact? Thank you!
14  out of 16 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: poodle mix puppies

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Feb 13 2007, 6:29 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2007, 6:29 PM EST
"Anyone,
We have been searching for quite some time now for beagle/poodle mix puppies, and have had absolutely no luck... Any suggestions on places to look/people to contact? Thank you!"
Hi, we are having Beagle cross white miniature poodles in 4 weeks. Contact me if you are interested on jo.s.harris@bigpond.com
7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Feb 15 2007, 4:04 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2007, 4:04 PM EST
we like the combination of a tri color beagle and a black poodle, would you happen to have pictures of previous litters or anything to reference the white color mix? If so, please email them to robbk34@yahoo.com. We are interested in this mix and looking at all options! 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Feb 27 2007, 3:23 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2007, 3:23 PM EST
where are you located 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Mar 3 2007, 6:13 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2007, 6:13 AM EST
We are going to have a litter of POOGLES in 6 months if not sooner. My e-mail is thinkofwendy@sbcglobal.net. We live in indiana. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Mar 3 2007, 6:17 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2007, 6:17 AM EST
One morer comment. The mother will be a poogle all black and the father is a poogle tri-color. There are pictures of thme on this site. Look up Brie and Barkley the poogles. Jessie and Barkley will be the parents. Barkley's mom was an English tri-color 10pound mini beagle and his father was a teacup 4pound poodle black. Jessie's mom was a beagle tri-color and dad was onsite 9 pound black poodle. Hope this helps. Wendy 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
6. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Jun 3 2007, 5:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2007, 5:54 AM EDT
"One morer comment. The mother will be a poogle all black and the father is a poogle tri-color. There are pictures of thme on this site. Look up Brie and Barkley the poogles. Jessie and Barkley will be the parents. Barkley's mom was an English tri-color 10pound mini beagle and his father was a teacup 4pound poodle black. Jessie's mom was a beagle tri-color and dad was onsite 9 pound black poodle. Hope this helps. Wendy"
I am looking for a beagle * poodle mix, do you have any if so what is the cost?
Thanks,
Cheri
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

anaogy@aol.com
7. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Jun 23 2007, 8:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2007, 8:37 AM EDT
Hi, Our Tri-Color Female Pocket Beagle and Our Black Toy Poodle had "Poogles"
on June 3,2007. If still interested let us know.

anaogy@aol.com
DoggyGal
DoggyGal
8. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Jun 30 2007, 8:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 30 2007, 8:11 PM EDT
Anybody reading this thread, there is another posted about a probably Poogle in a shelter. Please read the thread if anybody is looking for one! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
9. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Aug 4 2007, 5:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 4 2007, 5:21 AM EDT
I have beagle-poodle puppies. they were born aug 1st. there is 3 of them. 2 females and a male. they are just to cute. if interested in these puppies email me at nopunta@yahoo.com or call 606-743-4969 thanks. they will go fast. they are toooooooooooo cute. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
10. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Oct 16 2007, 10:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2007, 10:54 AM EDT
"where are you located ilive live in walker la"
i have a beagles and poodles mix the will be a beagles and father is a poodles

Posted Anonymously
11. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Oct 20 2007, 12:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2007, 12:46 PM EDT
I saw some small beagle pups at the Petsmart in Charleston WV this morning - were available for adoption through a local pet rescue group. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
12. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Nov 24 2007, 1:43 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2007, 1:43 AM EST
In looking for a pic of a poodle/beagle mix, i came across this ad...http://www.ohiocommunityclass.com/osform/MVCCService?osform_template=/standard/resultDetail.oft&publication=mansfield&netgravityPublication=&category=PetsAnimalsDogsCatsBirdsOthers&queryString=&queryValues=Sm..&selectedCount=50&resultCount=44&displayCount=44&sortOrder=ascending&sortAttribute=adDescription&queryStartElement=130&startElement=134&adIDs=48941&singleAd=true&queryResultCount=174&hideDirectory= 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
13. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Mar 27 2008, 5:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 27 2008, 5:35 AM EDT
You should check out http://www.designermixes.org for information and breeders of Designer Mix Dogs. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

PoogleMom
14. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
May 7 2008, 6:26 AM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2008, 6:26 AM EDT
Did you have any luck finding a Beagle/Poodle mix? That's what Dudley was and he was the sweetest dog in the world! He was high energy, but I think I was partly at fault, since I turned him into a little athlete chasing the Frisbee an hour nonstop every night! He was happy, friendly with all dogs and cats and made me laugh...great sense of humor! If anyone would like photos to see what a Poogle looks like, just send me a note...OR...check out this website! Dudley made the Home page!! http://thepoodleanddogblog.typepad.com/the_poodle_and_dog_blog/2005/11/oodles_of_poodl.html
If I found his combo close to Columbus, Ohio, I'd get another in a heartbeat! (He was a result of two dogs "getting in trouble"...no "designer" ways about my "all boy" dog! (smirk)
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
poogles4you
poogles4you
15. RE: Looking for a "Beagle/Poodle" mix!
Feb 13 2009, 10:59 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 10:59 AM EST
i have 3 beautiful 6 weeks old Poogle that needs a home. asking $200 each 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?