Sign in or
Favorite Food and Treats
Know of any good quality dog food or treats? What's worked for your dog and why? Help others learn from your experience by adding the best dog foods and treats to our list.
- Click Easy Edit to add to the list!
Dry Dog Food:
- Flint River Ranch- A high quality food that comes in several varieties according to age, activity level, and preferred meat base. They even make a dehydrated version- you add water and feed it moist! High quality ingredients, and free shipping if ordered through the website. Highly palatable.
- Fromm- Another high quality dry kibble. Also comes in a variety of flavors with several different meat sources. This food is a bit difficult to find- try the store locator on the website to sample some in your area.
- Timberwolf Organics- Has several types of high quality foods to suit the needs of just about any dog. There are hypoallergenic foods, fish based foods, low fat and low protein foods, foods with glucosamine and chondroitin, and much more. Free shipping if you order online.
- Holistic Pet Food - A 100% all natural pet food. Formulated by a nationally recognized veterinarian. It contains no by-product, no artificial colors, flavors or chemical preservatives. Only high quality protein sources, no corn, wheat or dairy. Includes Fish for Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat. High quality fruits and vegetables for vital nutrients for your pet and especially grape seed extract one of the most potent antioxidants known today. 5 different types of probiotics to help promote a healthy digestive tract. Oh and did I mention great tasting. My pets love it and it has helped with their shedding and upset tummies. Give it a try it's worth it!
Canned Dog Food:
- Nature's Variety - Nature's Variety Canned Diets (95% meat) contain fresh quality meat, organs, vegetables, fruits, chelated minerals, kelp, herb and fruit extracts, and added vitamins. Canned Diets contain no grains, and therefore do not contribute to the high levels of carbohydrates present in most processed diets.
Moist Dog Food:
Raw Dog Food:
- Fresh Start - Raw Foods for Dogs - All Fresh Start Raw Food for Dogs meats, bones and fresh produce are of Grade A and/or Organic and/or Non-Medicated quality and standards, and are derived solely from animals or sources intended for human consumption.
- Zukes Mini Naturals- They come in a variety of flavors, including Chicken, Salmon, and Peanut Butter. These treats are very small and are fantastic training tools. They are moist, soft, and very smelly (the perfect combination!), and are made with higher quality ingredients than many popular treats out there.
- Alaskan Dog Treats and Salmon Oil - Gourmet dog treats and salmon oil loaded with Omega 3's and antioxidants. Alaskan Salmon makes the best dog treats and highest quality salmon oil for dogs.
- Sam's Yams- Made from 100% dehydrated sweet potatoes and nothing else. They come in a few different sizes and are really good for short term chewing.
- Treats For Dogs -Thrive dog treats contain no preservatives, no colours and no additives of any kind and dogs just love them! They are gently dried to lock in all the nutrients and flavours. They come in totally resealable tubes and the treats themselves are very light as a result of the drying process.
- Treats For Puppies -Thrive ProTrain is an ideal puppy training treat. It is made using only the finest quality ingredients and gently air dried to lock in all the key nutrients and flavours. 100% Liver and Heart.Ingredients: Beef Liver 75% minimum, Beef Heart 25% minimum, Garlic, Rosemary Extract.
Find All your favorite dog foods and treats at Pawnaturals.com! All Natural Dog Food - Premium all natural cat and dog foods. Organic, raw, dehydrated, grain free, and vegan dog food. Dog vitamins and pet supplements.
Latest page update: made by pawnaturals
, Mar 25 2010, 8:29 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by pawnaturals
36 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|littlejohnsmom||Orijen||2||Jul 21 2011, 8:43 PM EDT by Halboo1234|
|StephenLS||Sweets may cause diabetes & cataracts||0||Nov 21 2008, 1:12 AM EST by StephenLS|
Thread started: Nov 21 2008, 1:12 AM EST Watch
Our dog came down with cataracts & diabetes before I learned that occasional carbohydrate treats such as licking the empty ice cream bowl and fruit such as cantelope and watermelon were probably the cause. No more sweets.
|daisytree||a general rule for dogs with skin issues||1||Jul 16 2006, 12:37 AM EDT by DoggyGal|
Thread started: Jul 15 2006, 2:57 PM EDT Watch
no matter the brand, one of thee first thiings to try for a dog with itchy, sensitive skin and/or frequent ear infections can be to cut soy out of the diet... many high end brands are soy free. for supermarket brands, try pedigree.
Showing 3 of 5 threads for this page - view all