Sign in or
mCalling all dog lovers!Help wikiFido build the best resource for dog owners! It's easy -- just click EasyEdit and add your own resources and recommendations for your area. Add links, phone numbers, addresses and other useful information.
- Santa Rosa Veterinary Clinic: Milton, 623-2564
- Nancy Smith, DVM is the best. I have a rescue that needs lots of care and Dr. Smith is amazing with her.
- Village Groomer's and We Tuck'em Inn. Pace, 994-2201. Great facilities for dogs and cats. I have three pugs
- and they all loved to stay there.
KennelSeek.com - find great boarding kennels in your area, and don't forget to check out the other pet owner reviewVVillage
- Milton Boarding Kennel Results - powered by KennelSeek.com
- Village Groomers and We Tuck'em Inn. Pace, 994-2201. Great people and extra special facilities. I use to take all 3 of my dogs for grooming and for boarding. They'd get so excited when we got there. I moved away but I'd recommend them to anyone near Pace.
Best dog supplies:
- Smell Goodies (Dog Deoderizer) www.smellgoodies.com
Best breeders, rescue, and shelters:
- Looking For stud Beagle,No fees, Pick of the litter, PLease Call 994-5094
Best dog services (e.g. walkers):
Latest page update: made by susanall
, Apr 28 2009, 10:23 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
30 words added
3 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.