Sign in or
San Francisco Kennels and Boarding
- Where do you take your dog when you're out of town? Tell others about who you trust with your dog! (Include a description, contact information, and why you love them!)
- Happy Pets Inn in Sonoma (Cecile and Jean-Pierre Mouraux - 2555 Fremont Drive, Sonoma, CA; (707) 939-1919). They pick up in San Francisco, but not in the East Bay. I drive my guys up there. Cecile and Jean-Pierre have some sort of weird animal "mojo". It's reassuring, that when we get into the driveway of their place, my dogs get unusually excited, since they normally have separation anxiety. There's a "cat house" just for cats, and then three segregated areas for dogs of different sizes. In addition, Cecile and Jean-Pierre and wonderful people. As if the high quality of their service weren't enough. Thanks.
- Didgeridog Doggie Daycare & Overnights in San Francisco - 228 Broad Street, San Francisco, CA (415) 225-2624. Little dogs (under 25 lbs), even with temperament or health "issues", are welcome there. Doggie Mama and her family welcome a limited number of little guys, and my little guys (3 chis) love to visit there! They get great care, no kennels, lots of love, laps, playtime in the big natural yard - little dogs get some really great socialization with other little dogs and with loving, knowledgeable human attention!
- Kennelseek.com - Helps you find boarding kennels which are rated by other pet owners in your area.
- San Francisco Boarding Kennel Results - powered by KennelSeek.com
Latest page update: made by gmckinlay
, Feb 7 2009, 6:07 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by gmckinlay
9 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.