Discussion: LhasapooReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
ideglerhamilton
ideglerhamilton
Lhasapoo
Nov 13 2009, 10:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 13 2009, 10:30 PM EST
I want to add my dog to the Designer Dogs pics but don't see the breed listed, what do I do? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: designer dog breeds dogs
meyati
meyati
1. RE: Lhasapoo
Nov 16 2009, 4:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2009, 4:20 AM EST
First you click on the underlined Designer Dogs at the top of this thread. When you get to Designer Dog page, you click on Easy Edit on the top. Once you have theEasy Edit tool bar up, you can do one of 2 things or both. If you only want to list the breed -Lhasapoo- you scroll down to the list of breeds. In the list headed with Bug, you scroll down the list to where Lhasapoo is supposed to be alphabetically. Click there and enter the name of your designer breed- If you use word- then you know how to use the Easy Edit toolbar to get the same looking font and size in the list.. The other thing is that you might want to post a pic of your darling. If so, you need to have a pic in your computer. You click on the "Photo" app on the right of the tool bar-it's to the left of video. It opens a search for WikiFido Photos-so click on other (they just changed it and it's still early here) it will open several options-the first one is to search your computer's photo gallery-to make it easier-I make a new file in my PC photo gallery with the pic that I want to use. Then you just see that-click on it and follow directions-which will include how to make a title. Please follow the guide line of listing the 2 breeds with a + between them then an = Llasapoo. For example the handsome devil to the left is a Bluetick Treeing Coonhound mix-probabley part German shorthair, with his temperment- so I'd say, " Bluetick Coonhound + German Shorthair = Blue German". Then you click save on the Easy Edit tool bar and it's all there -all done. If you have any problems you can post on this thread or send me a message-you also can send a messae to "all moderators" all registered members. You might want to post some pics in our photo gallery for practice-even create an album for your friend. Happy Turkey Day Do you find this valuable?    
ideglerhamilton
ideglerhamilton
2. RE: Lhasapoo
Nov 23 2009, 11:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2009, 11:47 AM EST
Hello meyati, thanks for the info I actually figured it out on my own after a while that night but I appreciate that you responded :0) and I'm sure the post will help someone else in the future. Later on I'm planning to create an album and add additional photos of my cutie pie. You also have Happy Turkey Day, Christmas and New Year - God Bless :o) Do you find this valuable?    
meyati
meyati
3. RE: Lhasapoo
Nov 24 2009, 7:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 7:28 AM EST
Creating an album is easier than adding to a page-Thanks for helping WikiFido be a better place and sharing with us-Have a wonderful holiday season. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)