Discussion: Help! I need temporary foster care for my dog...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
NancyPattison
NancyPattison
Help! I need temporary foster care for my dog...
Jun 4 2010, 6:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2010, 6:41 PM EDT
My disabled boyfriend and I were volunteering at a "rescue ranch" near Elbert, CO. My boyfriend ended up getting ill and we found out that I was pregnant (currently 23 weeks today). We got kicked off the ranch due to our "conditions". We are staying with my boyfriend's sister but we cannot keep my dog, a Wheaton terrier mix, here as her landlord will not allow any more animals. I am hoping that after I give birth that we can find a place of our own so that I can have my dog back. He is very good with other dogs (definately a beta-dog), very mellow (except some separation anxiety, and he is not used to cats so he chases them around the house. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: dog foster temporary terrier

awstarfoster
1. RE: Help! I need temporary foster care for my dog...
Jul 11 2012, 8:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 11 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
HI.. i read your article.. I am not sure if its too late but I think that I can help u to take care of it temporary since I am working from home but i do have to leave the town from time to time for work.. but i can be available in sometimes in july till aug..
and sure u can have it back.. as I am from Hong Kong and I cant bring the dog with me..
let me know if u need any help.. OK!..
u can email me at awstar@hotmail.com.. I can temporary foster your dog..
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)