Discussion: Good home needed for mini-daschund two years old - free no kidsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

Posted Anonymously
Good home needed for mini-daschund two years old - free no kids
Nov 9 2007, 8:05 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2007, 8:05 AM EST
Hi,
We live in Allen, Texas and are looking for an amazing home for our dog that is overly protective of our two children. Please send info about your home to my email address. amycoan2@Yahoo.com

Thank you ,
Amy
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Good home needed for mini-daschund two years old - free no kids
Nov 13 2007, 8:19 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 13 2007, 8:19 AM EST
I would love to give your dog a new home please email me at michaeljackson39@gmail.com and please send some PICTURES 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Good home needed for mini-daschund two years old - free no kids
Jan 13 2008, 2:50 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 13 2008, 2:50 AM EST
is it free?
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: Good home needed for mini-daschund two years old - free no kids
Jan 17 2008, 9:46 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2008, 9:46 AM EST
I have 2 dachshunds and can't imagine a better protector for kids....how can you part with your protective pet and why didn't you include some kind of info about "it", like age, sex, size, etc.????
Have you contacted the DachshundLoversofTexas rescue? They are wonderful people who only care about the dogs well being in regards to placement in forever homes. I would love to help, but I need more info on the doxie first.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: Good home needed for mini-daschund two years old - free no kids
Jan 18 2008, 10:59 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2008, 10:59 AM EST
Hi i am interested in your offer email me at jmgriffith1603@aol.com 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: Good home needed for mini-daschund two years old - free no kids
Jan 21 2008, 5:48 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2008, 5:48 PM EST
Be careful about who you give your dog to. Many "free to a good Home" pets wind up with class B dealers who sell dogs into research. Anyone who really wants a dog should be willing to pay for it. If they can't afford to they can't afford to give it the proper care an pet needs. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
6. RE: Good home needed for mini-daschund two years old - free no kids
Feb 13 2008, 6:55 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2008, 6:55 PM EST
Hi Amy,

Did you find a good home for your little one? We are looking for a companion for our other dog who honestly is so docile, he licks every toy we give him and we think he's lonely!

If you have found a good home, thats great! If not please email me at www.nannyforyou3@gmail.com

Thanks Amy,
Colleen
Do you find this valuable?